DoodooMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShunSeke's app :D

Go down

ShunSeke's app :D Empty ShunSeke's app :D

Post  ShunSeke Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:52 pm

Hi My name is Joey
Q: Do you have any experience of being a Game Master?
A: do i seroulsy have to redo this fucking app? this took me forever!
no i dont have any exp. i never got to be a app admins never liked me, thoguht it would be fun to be a ninja bannin those hacka's Very Happy lol

Q: Are you willing to help people?
A:even if it takes all day, i got transcendMS to agree to that (shut down but chat still exists, now they play PWNCHMS) helped some1 for 4 hours kill a HT so he could get a NECK and a while at zak for a helm for him >.> i love helping people.and on mapleheads (server i left for here) i gave new players 1~5 bill as starter money so they had money since everythign was so damn expensive to noobies

Q: Are you willing to a risk for everything you got to become a GM/Helper?
A:i guess? touch my cats ill slit your throat

Q: Do you love Playing MapleStory?
A:I spent 500 bucks on GMS and ive played since BERA was released on GMS.. that tell u?

Q: How old are you?
A:17

Q: Where do you live?
A:Mississippi

Login ID: ShunSeke

Character’s Name:ShunSeke

Hours able to play per week: 60+

Experience: Listed At The Top
NONE! WILLING TO!
What GM Commands Do You Know: !killall @emo, MY FAV'S! ;D kill all kill self Very Happy

Do You Have A GM HandBook
nope willing to get 1 i guess O.o

Reason Why You Think Admins of WhosStory Should Pick You As A GM:cause im nice i like helping people and im mature and responsible and im on constantly Very Happy

What Kind Of Events Will You Host: all kinda, JQ , races, town raids, all that good stuff, and give out rewards that admins permit to be givin out Very Happy

I LOVE TO GET DIRTY WITH MY BOYS!

^^ edited bye karen Smile

ShunSeke

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum