DoodooMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM application [Formal][Good one :D]

Go down

GM application [Formal][Good one :D] Empty GM application [Formal][Good one :D]

Post  Boozor Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:14 am

Hi My name is Paul Kim

Q: Do you have any experience of being a Game Master?
A:I was a Game Master in my own server and another maplestory private server that was my friends. I have experience in banning hackers and knowing all the GM commands with ID's. I have experience in knowing what a good event is and what would really bring out the server more.

Q: Are you willing to help people?
A:Of course, I will listen to their needs and help them as much as I can.

Q: Are you willing to a risk for everything you got to become a GM/Helper?
A:I will risk my time in school, my xbox live time [lol] just to help change this server to be the best.

Q: Do you love Playing MapleStory?
A:Love it, my whole family plays it and it is fun to have an adventure with other people.

Q: How old are you?
A:I am 17 years old-

Q: Where do you live?
A:I live in Chicago.

Login ID: Boozor [Haven't registered yet. Be nice if you can help me out with that.]

Character’s Name: Beany [Once I get my account, that will be his name]

Hours able to play per week: Not sure, but probably in a range of 11-15 hours.

Experience: Listed At The Top

What GM Commands Do You Know:All the commands because I have the handbook.

Do You Have A GM HandBook:Yes and it has all the ID on everything [Items, etc, skills, jobs, equips and more]

Reason Why You Think Admins of WhosStory Should Pick You As A GM:I can make the server more fun and enjoyable for all players and I have lots of friends that are willing to join the server and they can advertise us. I will listen to all players and listen to them and their stories and what ever they want to talk about. I am the fun-man all around in a private and I really want to start working on this one. Very Happy I will also be online as much as I can to help out everyone and chill out.

What Kind Of Events Will You Host: Since I have all the commands I can have: summoning events, hide and seek, jump quest, protecting the city and give out prizes based on the admin's request.

Thanks!

Boozor

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum